Saturday, November 2, 2013

We need someone to data mine and collect emails

Hello, I have gone through the details you have mentioned in the project requirements, I'm reliable data entry assistant with English skills to collect information from various websites, separate the content into categories and enter it into a web form. I am capable of performing the work effectively and efficiently, have already worked with some USA based clients so I hope I can satisfy you to a great extent.


1. My bid rate is applicable for life time.
2. I'm available every day 5+ hrs (35+ Hrs weekly) and I've very fast broadband internet connection.
3. I'm available for long time. And I am ready to learn.
4. I'm independent contractor.
5. I'm capable and self-directed person.

I have great interpersonal skills and a very hard worker. My work is fast, clean, and effective.

Regards,
Hi there,

We are looking for a contractor who understands English, can research and gather emails from various places on the internet.

Very simple job and this will be a steady, long term assignment. One year or longer if we find the right/best person.

No comments:

Post a Comment