Wednesday, October 23, 2013

oDesk Cover Letter Sample (Letest)

Dear Hiring Manager ,
I’m interested in the position of "job name here " you recently posted. I have been a working as (your position ) for (nos of year) years, and am very familiar with (write your expertise fields, like WordPress and joomla). During my "nos of year" years as "position" in "your company name ", I managed a couple of projects/websites . You can see some of my own writing in my portfolio.


http://example.com
http://example.com

“You had mentioned that you were looking for someone with a background in "background of job". I studied it in "your college", where I majored in "your degree" .

“Moving forward, I can dedicate "no of availabe hour" hours/week to your company, and my daily hours are negotiable. I’m very excited to assist you in making your Sites successful – please feel free to contact me directly to discuss this position further.”

my skype id : "Your skype Id"
my mail id : "Your mail Id"

Regards,
"Your Name"

No comments:

Post a Comment