Sunday, November 3, 2013

Research and Data Compilation

Dear Hiring Manager,
I have excellent experience in web research, phone research, list building, message retrieving/submission, and mailings. I may be new to oDesk.com but I would be an ideal virtual assistant to accomplish your requirements. I am there with uninterrupted Internet connection. Please try me; I will be a versatile candidate on long term basis. I look forward to Hiring from you soon.
Sincerely, 
Pradip

This task involves doing research from a specific website and compiling data (companies and company contacts) for my organization to create a email marketing campaign.

This task will probably take 30-40 hours and if you do a good job there will be plenty of follow on work.

I need this started on immediately, and I need half of this completed by Thursday at the latest.

Please only email me if you have very strong English skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment