Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Excel Spreadsheet / link

Dear Sir, I have gone through the details job posting of “Excel Spreadsheet / link”. Any kinds of MS Excel report format I I'm capable to do it. Because I'm advance MS Excel user and I regularly do this type of work. Like Order status report, Daily Production Variance Report, Production Efficiency Report, Raw Material and Finished Good Inventory Report, Production Line Capacity Report, Overall Factory Efficiency Report etc.

I also work with some US buyers and got good reviews. Have a look my portfolio and my oDesk profile (https://www.odesk.com/o/profiles/users/new/_~01859a11852746128a/). Here some completed work reference I already input. Over the last 13 years I'm working in a multinational company as an "Production Planning Executive". Lots of MS excel report I make for my management. Hopefully I can do it properly within time and budget.

Hope you consider my experience. I am available on Skype, Yahoo Messenger and Google Talk etc.

Regards,


We are an import company and due to inventory we have created a spreadsheet which summarises purchase orders, part payments, expected payments, etc.,

We have set up a basic template but the links are not working we wish the purchase orders to be linked to the summary sheet

Please email us and we will provide templates of spreadsheet, purchase order, myob import information and notes to explain the above.

Payment to be made at completion and verification of spreadsheet operational as per instructions. $100 US maximum. We await your email 

No comments:

Post a Comment