Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Data Entry of contact information

Dear Hiring Manager,
I'm expert data entry professional. Any kinds of data entry work I can do properly with 100% accurately. Please check my portfolio. I already did this kind of work.



I am capable of performing the work effectively and efficiently, have already worked with some USA based clients so I hope I can satisfy you to a great extent.

My oDesk Profile: https://www.odesk.com/o/profiles/users/new/_~01859a11852746128a/

Regards,



We have data that contains names and addresses and other fields that need to be retyped into an excel spreadsheet.

There is approximately 300 entries that will contain:
Company Name
Company Address
Contact Name
Phone, Fax, Email, Web
2 lines of general profile data.

The job requires someone to have both the data and excel open at the same time and all data will have to be typed.

Attention to detail and ability to read and write in English are essential for this position.

Further clarification can be presented to interested parties. 

No comments:

Post a Comment