Friday, November 8, 2013

Data Entry Work Invitation Reply

Hi Dear,
Yes, I'm still very much interested in your project. I am capable of performing the work effectively and efficiently, have already worked with some USA based clients so I hope I can satisfy you to a great extent, looking forward.

Regards,


Two things I did not include in the job description: manual typing and organization/ attention to detail

1. This job will require some manual typing. A good bit of the files are scanned in PDFs, probably about half. Not sure if you can convert them to text, so manual typing will be needed.

2. There are six total steps to each test being entered, the individual we are looking for must be organized. Once you enter a test into pro profs, you must also update it on the excel sheet we are using to track all tests.

Does this still sound like a job your are interested in... are you a fast/proficient/ accurate typer?

Thanks,

No comments:

Post a Comment