Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Enter 35 Products from Ecommerce Website Onto Amazon

Hello, I have gone through the details you have mentioned in the project requirements, I am capable of performing the work effectively and efficiently, have already worked with some USA based clients so I hope I can satisfy you to a great extent, looking forward.

Please check the below link of my similar work of WordPress product listing.

From   http://www.firstamericanrealtymedellin.com/catay2503.html
To       http://luhorealestate.com/listings/three-bedroom-el-poblado-private-penthouse-low-taxes-expenses/

Regards,
Pradip



Hi,

I run an ecommerce website and I want to take all the products I have on my website and list them on Amazon.

You can use all details that I have on the website. Plus i know a number of similar products are already listed so you can save time by using them and then editing my listings later.

YOU MUST BE ABLE TO SHOW PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE OR JOBS LISTING ON AMAZON!

Please don't apply of you can't.

In the first line of your reply to this job please write 'Pick Me'

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment