Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Data Entry Job!

Dear Hiring Manager,
I'm expert data entry manager. Any kinds of data entry work I can do properly with 100% accurately. Please check my portfolio. I already did this kind of work. Scan image to MS Excel convert.

I am capable of performing the work effectively and efficiently, have already worked with some USA based clients so I hope I can satisfy you to a great extent.

Please visit below link to see my similar work.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ke7vx9tqtisrwgw/Scan%20image%20to%20MS%20Excel%20Convert.png

Regards,



Basic Data Entry into Microsoft Excel using scanned documents.
Approximate time required to complete job is around 14 hours.
Accuracy is very important as all data consists of numbers. Looking for a person who is available now and can finish the work in 36 hours period

No comments:

Post a Comment