Monday, June 8, 2015

Add properties to WordPress Site

Dear Sir/Madam,
I have gone through the details you have mentioned in the project requirements, I am capable of performing the work effectively and efficiently. I already did similar work for one of my client. Hope you consider my experience.

Thanks




Here is my WordPress product listing sites:
www.firstamericanrealtymedellin.com  Residential Brokerage/Apartment Rentals
www.firstamericancommercialrealtymedellin.com  Commercial, Investments & Development
www.theapartmentmedellin.com   Furnished Premium Rental Apartments
www.luhorealestate.com   Luxury Sales



I need someone to add properties to my wordpress site

you will add pictures and text - all of which will be provided

100 properties to be added



No comments:

Post a Comment