Saturday, October 19, 2013

Data Entry - Virtual Assistant


Hello, I have gone through the details you have mentioned in the project requirements, I am capable of performing the work effectively and efficiently, have already worked with some USA based clients so I hope I can satisfy you to a great extent, looking forward.


1. My bid rate is applicable for life time.
2. I'm available every day 4+ hrs (28+ Hrs weekly) and I've very fast broadband internet connection.
3. I'm available for long time. And I am ready to learn.
4. I'm independent contractor.
5. I'm capable and self-directed person.

I have great interpersonal skills and a very hard worker. My work is fast, clean, and effective.

Regards,



Reliable data entry assistant with English skills to collect information from various websites, separate the content into categories and enter it into a web form.

It is very basic and routine work, but I have other positions available if you are reliable and can demonstrate good English ability.

In order to be considered for this position you will need to write, "I can read and write English well." in all capital letters at the very top of your cover letter. Failure to do so will be an automatic rejection.

Generous monthly bonuses will be paid to workers who work consistently and can demonstrate performance.

*Important*
1. Bid a rate that you can continue into the future.
2. You must be available for at at least 10 hours per week. (Working about 2 hours per day to start). You must have reliable internet access.
3. I need someone available for the long-term. It will take a couple of months to properly train you, so I don't want any short-term workers.
4. No agencies. I only want to work with independent contractors.
5. I want someone capable of self-direction and able to understand why the work is being done.

In your application, please write why you will honour the five important points above, in full sentences.

Thank you,

No comments:

Post a Comment