Thursday, February 18, 2016

Lead Generation - Find Info on LinkedIn & Email

Dear Sir,
I have premium LinkedIn account with unlimited access. I have read your job posting carefully and understand your job requirement. Recently I have successfully completed a similar job of collect 3500 listed companies contact information. I feel I may possess  many of the attributes you are looking for your new project.  That's why I am willing to do this job. 

I am a hardworking dedicated employee and am eager to discuss my experiences and how I would be an asset to your team. After reviewing my cover letter, if you feel I may be the person you are looking for to fill the current position you have available, feel free to contact me. I look forward to hearing from you. 


NB: I collect 3500 listed companies contact information.

Please check the attach file as of my completed file.

My Bid $50 is for only 500 address.

Thanks
XXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment