Thursday, February 18, 2016

Administrative Support

Dear Hiring Manager,
  
I am writing in response to your ad on-line. The position of  Administrative  Assistant lists many of the skills I have acquired during my  career as  an  administrative professional. As you will see on my enclosed resume, I feel I may possess  many of the attributes you are looking for in your new employee.


I am proficient in all MS-Office applications and I have excellent written and verbal communication skills. I thrive in a diverse - fast paced environment. I have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to handle confidential information with exceptional judgment and discretion. I am proud of my ability to work effectively with minimal supervision. I am extremely organized and pay close attention to detail. I am able to multi-task and coordinate travel and meetings efficiently. I have the ability to set priorities accordingly and I work with diplomacy, and relate to all levels of personnel.

I am a hardworking dedicated employee and am eager to discuss my experiences and how I would be an asset to your team. After reviewing my resume, if you feel I may be the person you are looking for to fill the current position you have available, feel free to contact me. I look forward to hearing from you. 

Sincerely,

No comments:

Post a Comment