Thursday, June 26, 2014

Some Great Data Entry Operators Profiles









I have 9 years of experience in doing Data Entry and my WPM speed is  40-50. After I graduated college I became an Accounting Clerk and Assistant Payroll Master, for 3 years my works involve in doing : *Statement of Accounts *encoding and follow up Job orders *encoding delivery *encoding Cash Disbursement Books *encoding & filing of General Journal Book *filing of vouchers *preparation of Journal Voucher *Responsible for monthly summary recording of employee’s deductions *monitoring and remittances of Social Security System (SSS) Contribution and Philhealth Contribution. *preparation and releasing of Weekly Payroll, Cost of Living Allowance (COLA), and others. *Also assisting our Human Resource Manager when her Assistant is on leave Year 2008 I decided to have my own business, my business involves computer services like *encoding paper Works *Research *Scanning *printing I am also selling school supplies and accessories and brand new clothes. The year 2012  I got married and have a son … 
less
$5.56 /hr  -  Hours: 1,989  -  Philippines  -  Last active:  6 days ago  -  Tests: 2  -  
 Lee m O.

Lee m O.

Data Entry Expert|Game Tester|SEO|Tech. Support|Web Research...

I gained an experience as a data entry operator for almost 6 years outside oDesk. These includes captcha work, email responding task, email checking for blog owners, sending invites, post from forums, copy/paste task. proofreading. amazon product listing, alibaba data entry, game tester and more.. I'm seeking a challenging position with an opportunity for career growth and utilize my skills & contribute a positive impact to the company which I intend to join. I'm willing to be trained to enhanced my skills at the same time learn new skills.
less
$4.00 /hr  -  Hours: 2,634  -  Philippines  -  Last active:  7 days ago  -  Tests: 14  -

No comments:

Post a Comment