Saturday, March 1, 2014

Various Data Entry Jobs - Excel, Social Media Statistics

Dear Sir,
I read carefully throughout your job posting details. I understand your job requirements. I'm very good fit for this same. That's why I am applying for this job. I have drop-box account. I have high speed internet connection and I can communicate instantly as you need. Because I always stay in online with the Skype and Gmail.

If you have a time please look at my profile and portfolio. I already worked with some project and got very good feedback from my client. Hopefully I can satisfied you also.

With best regards

I have a number of data entry jobs ahead for someone who knows his way with Excel formulas and spreadsheets, ideally also some experience with web research and database management.

More details will be given to approrpriate candidate.

Please let me know your experience in data entry.

Online availability during European business hours preferred.

Looking forward to receiving your applications.

No comments:

Post a Comment