Sunday, January 12, 2014

Data Entry for a Tuition Directory Listing

Hello, I have read your job description carefully. And realized your job requirements. I am familiar with WordPress and ready to attend your interview and also for test job.

I'm skilled at Data entry, Internet research, Data scraping. I'm most interested in taking this job, I assure you, I will provide the most accuracy. Hope you consider my cover letter and call for interview.

For more details about myself, let check my profile.

Thank You,
Pradip
==============
Jobscope:

Take existing information from external directory listings and enter it into our website's database (self-hosted wordpress).

Info required for each listing:
- Business name
- Address
- Business Telephone
- Email
- website
- sort the listing into the appropriate category and location
These info are readily available, just need to cut and paste over from external sites.

Skills:
Simple data entry
knows wordpress
must be a person who is meticulous and diligent, since the data must be entered correctly and complete.


There will be a test job and voice interview when selected.

Thanks.

Regards,
Pika

No comments:

Post a Comment