Monday, November 11, 2013

Sort through product spreadsheet and format ready for upload to wordpress site

Dear Hiring Manager,
I have gone through the details you have mentioned in the project requirements, I am capable of performing the work effectively and efficiently, have already worked with some USA based clients and As a new contractor I got very excellent experience working with them. You may happy with my service. Your satisfaction and feedback will be very helpful for my career.

Please check the below link of my similar work of WordPress product listing.

From   http://www.firstamericanrealtymedellin.com/catay2503.html
To       http://luhorealestate.com/listings/three-bedroom-el-poblado-private-penthouse-low-taxes-expenses/

Regards,

Go through a supplier's price sheet and make changes so the spreadsheet can be used to upload products to my website.

There are approx 1000 products.

- rows need to be deleted (there are three rows per product and we only need the top row)
- There are currently 7 different price columns per product based upon different quantities purchased.  I need 2 more columns added per price column.  The first will be a markup percentage (percentage formula) and the second will be for the sell price (cost price plus mark up formula).  So 14 new columns added in total.

I will send through the spreadsheet and the format I need it changed to when I have chosen candidates.

Please provide hourly rate and how many hours you expect it to take or you can provide a fixed price.

Successful candidate will have more spreadsheets if the work is good.

Thansk

No comments:

Post a Comment