Friday, November 29, 2013

Fast Data Entry Expert - Check URLs - Experience in Wordpress site posts needed * Immediate Start*

Dear Jake,
I have all the requirements as your job required. Except 1,000 oDesk Hours. But after reviewing your job posting, it is my opinion that I can do it properly and delivered it within your desire time. I already worked with some honorable buyers and got good feedback by finishing their project perfectly. You may check my profile.

Please review my understanding:
1) You will provide me Excel file with WordPress urls.
2) I should check all the urls and confirm it is ok or not? If found any broken url then I should copy and update your existing Excel file.
3) You will provide 4min video tutorial as a project instructions.
4) You have 370 urls and of course project should be completed within 12hrs after you hire.

If you found any lacking of my understanding, let me know(If possible).

Thank You
Fast Data Entry Expert - Check URLs - Experience in Wordpress site posts needed * Immediate Start*
Fixed-Price - Est. Budget: $37 - Posted about an hour ago
Hi, My name is Jake and I am looking for a very skilled assistant who can: ? Check that the URLs in an excel column and the URL for the correlating Wordpress posts are the same. ? If the URLs are different, you will need to copy the URL of the Wordpress post and paste it into the correct cell of the excel sheet. I will provide you with a 4min video instruction. However, you must already know how to do this. THERE ARE 370 URLs to checked, and corrected if the URL on the new website has been updated.    You MUST be able to start STRAIGHT AWAY & COMPLETE IN 12HRS. This task should only take 5-6hrs MAX. Only apply if this is possible. SKILLS REQUIRED: - Data entry -can use WORDPRESS BACKEND, can check the URLs of a Wordpress post -ATTENTION TO DETAIL is VERY IMPORTANT PERSONALITY TYPE: -hard worker - meets deadlines -self-motivated -proactive -fast to respond to requests -Needs to have attention to detail -grateful & Cheerful about work PLEASE on …

No comments:

Post a Comment