Friday, November 22, 2013

Cover Letter Sample 4

Dear Sir/ Madam,
With reference to your job posting ,
I intend to apply for this post. I have been working in Hyper Tech Organization at following assignments; Social Bookmarking, Forum Posting, Link Building and managing content since 3 years and recently started my career as freelancer and working independently as an SEO Expert.

While working in Hyper Tech I have grown professionally and personally. It has immensely helped me enhancing my capabilities to work in edgy deadlines and meeting the targets. I can work on any kind of blogs, Angela Edwards and Paul’s Backlinks Packet.

If I will be asked for any other kind of SEO assignment, I will accept it with great pleasure. It might help me to upgrade my skills and experience as well.

If you have any further queries regarding my work or experience, please let me know.
Hoping to hear from you soon. Thanking you in advance.

Regards,

No comments:

Post a Comment