Friday, November 22, 2013

Cover Letter for Link-Building job_2

Hi Sir,
I would like to share and offer my skills and ability for any SEO project. I am an experience link builder provider and I can assure you I can be a good help/asset in promoting your websites rank on Google/yahoo search engines as well as bringing traffic to your website. The method I am going to use is the white hat SEO technique, so it would be easy accepted in search engines. It is a manual submission, permanent and definitely not spam.
I have loads of lists of high pr websites for link building which helps me and my buyer for the success of our previous projects. All my previous and present work are base on Link Building, Social Book marking, Article/Directory Submissions, Web 2.0 properties, Forum commenting, Blog Commenting. I am a detail-oriented, result-driven provider. Looking forward to hear something from you soon.
Truly,

No comments:

Post a Comment