Sunday, November 17, 2013

Cover Letter Example 2 For Fresh Freelancer Specially New oDesk User.

Dear Hiring Manager,
I am applying today for the position of…… which I saw listed on oDesk. I am seeking better opportunities in long term job because I want to build a long term good relationship with my clients. I saw that your job is long term that’s why I am very much interested on your job. I did some job that seems pretty similar to this one. Now I’m going to give you a short summary about my skill, I hope it will help you determine about my key strength for your job.
* I’ve over …..+hrs working experience at oDesk.

* My hourly rate is low & negotiable but I can provide you best quality work.
* oDesk verified ID contractor with good feedback score & good test result.
* I’m honest & trustworthy, dependable & fast learner.
* I’ve over ….. years’ experience in data entry work.
* I am available ……+ hours a week for your job.
If you’re like my skill and want to discuss this job further please notify me at (….) YAHOO IM, or email me at (….). I’m available every day (UTC+6 Bangladesh …..)
I’m looking forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you for considering my cover letter,

Pradip K.

2 comments:

  1. It was a helpful post thank you get freelancing tips .
    http://tipstunez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are many dissertation websites from the web stay get not surprisingly recognized within the web sites. programming help

    ReplyDelete