Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Photo Scraping | Uploading

Hi, I'm skilled at Data entry, Internet research, Data scraping. I have all the requirements and experience as your job required. I'm most interested in taking this job, I assure you, I will provide the most accuracy. Awaiting your response.

Regards,


Photo Scraping | Uploading

Looking for resources to:
1) Download images for provided sites using Google Chrome browser and Image Downloader app (free off google apps)
2) Identify venue and create respective folder in Dropbox
3) Upload respective venue images into corresponding folder in Dropbox

Expecting resources to go through three rounds of review to determine productivity and quality of work prior to acceptance to full-time work (about 20-30 hours per week).

No comments:

Post a Comment