Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Easy Web Research & Data Entry


Dear Sir,
Please consider me for your project. I can start immediately. Thanks I'm looking forward to replying from you.

Best Regards,

 ======================================================================
I have a list of 1000 url's for US small businesses.  The task is to go to each url and record on spreadsheet the company phone number.  You would then go to the contact us page and enter in text provided by me into the contact form and send it.  I do require that a live person go to each site to get the phone number of the business rather than using data mining software.  I have tried with data mining software and it does not bring back the correct phone number in many cases.

That is it.  Simple and Easy.  Please give me fixed price quote to complete this task. 

No comments:

Post a Comment