Saturday, October 12, 2013

Data Entry Regularly Everyday

Hello, I have gone through the details you have mentioned in the project requirements, I am capable of performing the work effectively and efficiently, have already worked with some USA based clients so I hope I can satisfy you to a great extent, looking forward.



I'm available every day Pacific Standard Time Zone: 04:00 AM - 12:00 AM. I've very fast broadband internet connection.

Regards,

Data Entry Regularly Everyday

Please only apply if you are available Everyday,

Must Speak, Read, And Understand English without a Translator
Will know within minutes if you understand english without a translator

Must have Fast Internet Connection Broadband or higher
Must Have Reliable Internet Connection

Please Tell me your Available Work Hours, Translate your Available Hours to Pacific Standard Time, so Go online and figure what that would be, please don't tell me your available hours for your Countries Time Zone, I need you to translate to Pacific Standard Time and tell me your Available hours in Pacific Standard Time, thank you

We will be Replying to Applications between 4AM & 6AM Pacific Standard Time, we will only Consider those who reply Right Away. So keep an eye on your Inbox and reply ASAP, Thank you

The Best Rates are the most appealing of course, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment