Saturday, September 28, 2013

Profile Samples_oDesk, Elance

Dear Manager, I am John YOUR NAME, COUNTRY, a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Information Technology. In line with this, I would like to apply as data entry job that would conform to my skills and abilities. - Good communication skills (can speak & write English). Can communicate with Clients. - Honest & trustworthy, smart and fast learner, self-motivated and hardworking. My Skill & Competencies - Programming (Microsoft Access Programming and Visual Basic Programming, MySql) - Web Design using, Dreamweaver, php, jquery, html, css. - Data entry (Microsoft Office - Word, Excel) I'm ready for a test or trial for my ability for your evaluation. I hope that in the view of the above details you will give a chance to serve you. If I am selected, I assure I will perform my task with entire satisfaction of my superiors. 

Thanks & Best Regards, 
 YOUR NAME

No comments:

Post a Comment